Sign in to follow this  

What is this bike worth?

2004 kxf250 NEW rentahl bars-2 rides, NEW pro circuit high compression piston-1 ride, NEW pro circuit t-4 muffler- 2 rides, NEW stiff valve springs and valves- 1 ride SFb water pump oil filter cover thing. all motor work done by lse. oh also had the the cam sprokets weld to the cam and groove made to help save valves and buckets!lse did that. Bike has been well mantained. got the bike at the end of april and didn't ride it much for the first couple monthes

so whats it worth?

thanx

Justin

I have an 04 that has about 10hrs on the bike, and the engine has been compltey rebuilt, Head,Cylinder Valves, Springs etc. it's for sale for 3900.00 and not one taker yet. I'm in the Portland Oregon Area. 4500.00 is probably a little steep people have caught on the the valve train problems?

Honestly, even though you have a very nice bike. I doubt you will get more than 4 grand for it. Just my 2 cents though.

$4000 tops, used dirtbikes depreciate fast and you never get your money back for the mods you do, I've sold many bikes in 35 years of riding and thats the way it is 😢

I should mention though (you probably know this, but maybe you don't) 4 strokes hold their value much better than a 2 stroke, so don't be shocked by guys asking 2 grand for a 125 and think that's all you will get also.

04 Rmz250 no engine work done no reason. A few goodies on it, 10 hrs total. Sold for 4500.00 easy.

I did a lot of looking before buying my used '04 RMZ. most in the southwest USA were selling for $3700-$4200. funny enough, the lower-hr, stock bikes were getting more money. Who did you say did the motor work? Ise? who is that? I think Chopper731 is right, the engine mods will scare people, unless its a widely known KXF/RMZ surgeon like pro circuit. I would emphasize the cosmetic parts, and definitely don't put the words "weld" and "cam" in the same sentence of the ad.