Sign in to follow this  

Ride Report Pics - Dual Sport and Dunes

Nice Pics! I could probably take the same ones here in Southeastern AZ...it's amazing the similarities between here and there...i'd have to travel about 1.5hrs, but there are some small dunes like those in your pics here too. Lots of mesquites though. Rock ON!

Nice Pics! I could probably take the same ones here in Southeastern AZ...it's amazing the similarities between here and there...i'd have to travel about 1.5hrs, but there are some small dunes like those in your pics here too. Lots of mesquites though. Rock ON!

Same here. I had to drive 70 miles from Vegas before I started the ride. Nice drive out though and no traffic.

((((Lots of mesquites though,)))

TExas was full of that mesquite thorns too, end up with a flat easily. When I moved to Florida, they had none of that , it was a welcomed gift.

But all these pics are really nice

wow, I'm jealous.....good thing I don't have anywhere like that to ride around here, I'd never go to work 😢

Thanks for that link BW.. 😢

Some of these old places would make great DS adventures and camps.

I need some info on your gass tank, is it a white or natural, what is the capacity and who is the manufacture? I am thinking of getting one, about 4 gallons covering it in black and leaving a strip (1/2" wide) down the sides to be able to check the fuel level.

Looks like a Natural to me, but I'm debating on white on my klx after looking at the one at Clark site.

Natural tends to degrade quicker than any other color cosmetically

I need some info on your gass tank, is it a white or natural, what is the capacity and who is the manufacture? I am thinking of getting one, about 4 gallons covering it in black and leaving a strip (1/2" wide) down the sides to be able to check the fuel level.

It is natural. Not pretty, but easy to see the level. I thought about white but figured it would look dirty quick. I think you can see the level with natural, white or yellow. It is made by clarke and you can get it at the TT store.

I only find the IMS fuel tank in the TT store currently. The 4 gallon gas tank carries fuel in the shrouds. This is good and bad. Good is that it gives some protection for the radiators and it gets more gas down low. Bad is that mabey the Thumper Racing radiator guards won't fit, and the grafics are big $$ and the tank is $50-75 more than the Clarke.