Sign in to follow this  

Anyone Tried Fly 805 Boots?

I have had my 805's for almost 2yrs now, and I have had no problems with them at all. 😢

They're ok I guess. I like them better than my Thor's but I've never had the $$$ to buy Sidi's or Alpinestars. The toe-plates on mine broke off pretty quickly but I was hard on them this year! Broke a buckle once but both things were easily replaced.

flys arent that good of boots if you beat them, they well brake easily. Just save your cash and get a good pair that you can wear for awhile. In the long run it will be worth it.

I'm on my third set, but they are used for supermoto,which prematurely kills most any boot.The pair I use for dirt only last much longer. Another thing I have noticed was that when rain riding, my feet stayed dryer than all my pals w/ expensive TECH 17's or whatever it was that they had spent $350 on! The price totally made the difference to me because I got to start over w/ a new set 2 more times for about the same $$. In all honesty, a set of SIDI's or TECH 8's would be a treat, but I just ruin them too quickly.

the new oxtars are suppost to have the best ankle support/protection. But then the prce is still outrageouis! I wont spend over $200 on a good pair of boots, I think its ridicuolous. I got my tech 10s for free and to tell you the truth they arent much different from the tech 8s I have. just lighter and a little more comfortable.