more dyno graphs.stock vs jemco vs chm.

looks like the CHM has a tad more down low than the Jemco .... nice smooth torque cruve too]

keep up the killer dyno work!!! Nothing better than a truly independent test!

That is awesome and mirrors what I felt with the SM1 as compared to my ST/Yosh hybrid. The hybrid unit ran further out on top but was slower on the bottom and had a big midrange hit...the SM1 was not quite as top end happy but had a little more juice down low and smoother through the midrange...man I wish I had that one still to ship off for some dyno testing.

Oh yeah, the Jemco is LOUD. As in teeth rattling loud...but cool none the less. I would buy one, for my bike, either Jemco or SM1 is fine...RHC got me an SM1 which works out great, is quieter, and me and dave can test them back to back on modified engines...

how much does the jemco cost? are those slip ons or full exaust

Full systems, lowboy style. The Jemco runs ~$320 uncoated....very killer price for great performance. The CHM SM1 is a bit more, retail is supposed to be $549 I think...but if you look around I think you can get them a bit cheaper ?

damn rap!i dont even have to answer my q's. ?

rapture pretty much covered it all.

im at 5500 ft so the jetting is not stock.all runs done with out back fire screen and main jet optimized to each pipe.

for consistency all i have changed is the main jet.

as soon as im donw dynoing pipes,im goig to start testing with a JD kit.

where the chm and the jemco shine are on a modifyed engine the stock pipe chokes off and these pipes keep going .i had just talked to mike about testing a taperded core last week. Hes concerned about the noise it will still be quieter than the jemco and we should find a nice jump in the 6500 to 8000,rpm range and could possibly pick up the peak .the mainthing i was looking for was a quieter pipe and maintaining the over rev on our race engines it flat lines from 9000 -11000 rpm thanks burned .Ron

where the chm and the jemco shine are on a modifyed engine the stock pipe chokes off and these pipes keep going .i had just talked to mike about testing a taperded core last week. Hes concerned about the noise it will still be quieter than the jemco and we should find a nice jump in the 6500 to 8000,rpm range and could possibly pick up the peak .the mainthing i was looking for was a quieter pipe and maintaining the over rev on our race engines it flat lines from 9000 -11000 rpm thanks burned .Ron

Ron makes a good point. These pipes will differ in their output on a modified motor that can take full advantage of the flow and tuning. What Burned is doing is providing a great baseline, but as they say..."Your results may vary" ?

Ron makes a good point. These pipes will differ in their output on a modified motor that can take full advantage of the flow and tuning. What Burned is doing is providing a great baseline, but as they say..."Your results may vary" ?

Which is why me and Dave need to get our bikes dyno'ed.... ?

• 5 weeks later...