Sign in to follow this  

I Got It !!!

I finally got it ... My new crf250. 😢 Its in my garage. 😢

As for the lowering of it, we decided not to lower it. Brian just changed the front and rear springs (race tech of course) to softer ones to fit my weight. Set the sag... and wala... that lowered the bike just enough for me to toe touch the ground comfortably (I think). Have to spend more time on the bike to make sure but I think its good. 😢

L2F and Christy....Up for another race at the next I-5 ride??? I will be able to keep up with ya now.

Awesome!!!! 😢 Have fun on the new bike. What were you riding before?

I finally got it ... My new crf250. 😢 Its in my garage. 🤣

As for the lowering of it, we decided not to lower it. Brian just changed the front and rear springs (race tech of course) to softer ones to fit my weight. Set the sag... and wala... that lowered the bike just enough for me to toe touch the ground comfortably (I think). Have to spend more time on the bike to make sure but I think its good. :D

L2F and Christy....Up for another race at the next I-5 ride??? I will be able to keep up with ya now.

I bet you will!! 🤣 I've actually ridden a little on that bike you've got (Bryan & I swapped bikes for a little while once in Ocotillo) Its FAST! 😢:D (Good thing I'm moving! :D:D )

WHOO-HOO, you're gonna have so much fun!!! 😢😢😢

They will have to pry my CRF250 from my cold dead hands!!! Congrats!!

SusanE

Hoo yah for Valerie! Congratulations! Have tons of fun on it chickie!