Sign in to follow this  

Bet

I live in troy Illinois and i'm 16 i have a 2004 RMZ250 that has tons of mods, but what i was wondering does anyone race at BET in belleville i always go there and watch because my friend races there. I've raced twice but not at that track, the track i raced at was BElle-CLair fair grounds. THis 2005 season i'm wanting to race motocross and i'm a 125c rider and i've never really been on a real mx track so i would like to know what i should do either pratice a couple times at some other mx tracks and get used to mx or should i race the 1st race of the season. I Know my bike is fast enough it's putting out 40+ hp, i just need to know what i should do if you would give me some feedback that would help me a lot.. thanks

practice and race. come practice at Waterman indoor track one night with us. Where do you wanna race for the 2005 season?

Definitely practice before you race. If you don't, you will have a hell of a time. Riding on a MX track is one thing, racing is a whole different ball game! Its a lot faster paced and is super intense, plus it wouldn't be too safe to race a track you've never ridden.

If I were you I would just ride the first month or two of this spring and then start racing in about May. Just my $0.02 though 😢

yeah thanks now i know what to do i'm going to race TT because i know i can do that and while i'm racing TT on my off time i'll go down to Taylorville and pratice i might even go to NAshville or something like that but i'm for sure going to do TT and practice motocross then once i feel comfortable with what i'm doing then i'll go ahead and race

Practice Man, Practice, Practice. That downhill at BET can be a very scary experience if your not ready for it, practice and practice some more then go race. 😢