Sign in to follow this  

First Ride In Snow

I have to say..snow riding is absolutly a blast 😢 it was a very fun first ride in the snow today,lots of fun climbing hills in the snow.i have to say i thoguht i would have fallen more but i didn't..only once and it was on the ice.All in all tho it was fun.just thought i'd share my first experience with all the tt members 😢

I still want to try that. A month ago the snow level was about 100' above my house. Must be fun. 😢

Yeah, when we were up Elk hunting it snowed so i got to try my CRF230 out in it... It was a blast! Just as much fun as snowmobiling! I didnt have ANY snowgear with me though, so i froze. It was fun to find a meadow full of powder to just play around in though...

100 feet above your house? Where the hell do you live?

I live in Moreno Valley. It's about 1850' where I live. At Calmesa right next to San Bernadino it snowed about a foot. Believe me it was a shock, I woke up and all the hills around me had snow, even by Starwest. This ain't Long Beach anymore.

I took our TTR125L out riding in the snow last year. I will post a couple pics if I can find them...