Xr350

1985. I came across a post today with a guy that had bought these eBay valves and they broke after first run. Now I know there could have been other factors leading to failure. But it does raise a question on if I want to drop them in a freshly rebuilt motor, an '85 motor none the less.

1985. I came across a post today with a guy that had bought these eBay valves and they broke after first run. Now I know there could have been other factors leading to failure. But it does raise a question on if I want to drop them in a freshly rebuilt motor, an '85 motor none the less.

i guess you would have to use your judgement to decide if they are quality enough to drop into your fresh engine. How do they compare to the old ones? And what piston did you use to freshen your top end?
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

What's the update on your rebuild?

whats the update on your rebuild?

What's the update on your rebuild?

whats the update on your rebuild?

Waiting to get the motor back from the builder. I decided against running these eBay valves and bought new XR4 valves from XR's Only.

I'd rather eat the $80 I spent on the eBay valves then to see them destroy a fresh build.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...