Sign in to follow this  

39MM FCR Install

I am ordering the pipe for the E model that goes b/w the carb and the head based on previous posting. Is the airboot b/w the carb and air box different on the E model vs the S model?

TKS

I am ordering the pipe for the E model that goes b/w the carb and the head based on previous posting. Is the airboot b/w the carb and air box different on the E model vs the S model?

TKS

Yes. If you are installing an OEM Suzuki FCR on a "S" you need both connecting rubber boots. Carb to head is a bigger dia connector so you need the clamp too. The FCR is actually smaller where it connects to the air cleaner rubber boot so you will need that boot and band clamp also.

If you are installing an aftermarket kit, it depends on the kit and the kit should have the correct adapters.

If you wind up with any extra parts you want to sell, PM me.

Yes. If you are installing an OEM Suzuki FCR on a "S" you need both connecting rubber boots. Carb to head is a bigger dia connector so you need the clamp too. The FCR is actually smaller where it connects to the air cleaner rubber boot so you will need that boot and band clamp also.

If you are installing an aftermarket kit, it depends on the kit and the kit should have the correct adapters.

If you wind up with any extra parts you want to sell, PM me.

One more twist.. If you get the adapter bell mouth from SUDCO,, it will fit a OEM FCR carb,, and work with the S air boot