Sign in to follow this  

cheapest place to buy a Exhaust.

ill be buying a exhaust for my 04 yz 250f in a couple months and im wondering whats the cheapest place to buy a exhaust offline..

is there any thing like a dirtbike exhaust warehouse or something..

im looking for the yoshi pro series

just trying to find the cheapest place.

Well I'll tell you something, here in Vegas we have Parts Direct. They are the Worlds #1 Distributor if White Brothers exhausts. They sell Carbon Pro's for $750, you will not find a better deal anywhere else unless your sponsored by WB. They also have great prices on other exhausts. Since your in New Jersey I cant help you out with offline places.

Parts Direct

Another great place is in San Bernardino, California. Its called Chaparral. Great Prices.

Chaparral Motorsports

shop.thumpertalk.com will match any prices you find. I would buy it there if they carry it. I have heard really bad things about Chaparral. I like Rockmountainatv.com

What bad things have you heard about Chaparral? I shop there (at the store and online) all the time for years now and have NEVER had any problems. They get what you want at a great price with great service.

yea i buy a lot from rockymt.com.. my local dealar can get me really good deals on anything so i might go back to them...

if i cant find the yoshi for cheap im going to pick up the WB aluminium race.. same power output as the carbon fiber one but just like 0.8 ounces heavier. and i can get it for around 450 460. so i think thats a great deal.

thanks guys.

Well I'll tell you something, here in Vegas we have Parts Direct. They are the Worlds #1 Distributor if White Brothers exhausts. They sell Carbon Pro's for $750, you will not find a better deal anywhere else unless your sponsored by WB. They also have great prices on other exhausts. Since your in New Jersey I cant help you out with offline places.

Rockymountainatv has the Carbon Pro for $699.99.

For anything you buy online, go to Rockymountain, get their price (its the best one out there 95% of the time), then get a quote from the TT shop. If Bryan would move the TT store outside NV, I'd buy all my stuff from them. But right now the sales tax is a deal killer.

On a related note: Partsdirect charged me $12 shipping on a set of wheel bearings and I only live 5 miles from their store. Never again.

I have heard lots of things in the DRZ forum in the past the main things I remember are about if you have a problem the have horrible support. I'm sure some of the others will be along to tell you the problems they have had as the thread I was reading about 6 months ago seemed to have lots of people with problems with them so I never ordered from them. They don't seem to have that great of prices either.

I have heard lots of things in the DRZ forum in the past the main things I remember are about if you have a problem the have horrible support. I'm sure some of the others will be along to tell you the problems they have had as the thread I was reading about 6 months ago seemed to have lots of people with problems with them so I never ordered from them. They don't seem to have that great of prices either.

Which store are you referring to?

www.btosports.com has great prices on exhaust. I'm getting ready to pick up a Dr. D for my CRF and they have it for $383.99. That's about $16.00 cheaper than any place else I've found. The TT store will match prices so you should get the price and then get it at the TT store and support the site. That's what I'm going to do.