Sign in to follow this  

05 DRZ400S Jets

Planning to do the 3x3 mod & I have the DJ jet kit, but need the 140 main & 25 pilot. The dealer said that DJ jets arent spec'd the same as OEM jets....does this make sense? Is a DJ 140 main the same as an OEM/other mfg 140 main? Where can I get the right 140 and 25? Anyone got part numbers?

Eventually planning on the full SS Yosh system. Having that and done the 3x3, what jet specs will i switch to at sea level-1000ft?

By chance I do,, have a look up above in the new DRZ FAQ 😢

The DJ kit does not have ANY pilot jets in it, or any mains that work with the 3x3 air box mod (unless your riding above 3000 feet) OS it does not matter if they are the same six=ze as non DJ jets, (and for the record, the two I cross measured, were the same size as Mikuni jets 😢 )

I think Burned once said a jet is a jet is a jet no matter who makes it. I believe he has measured them and found all jets labeled 140 is the same size. Burned please correct me if I am wrong.

I have the SS yosh system on my bike. According to burned you would need the 142.5 (stock) jet, but mine likes the 145 better. I think burneds recommendation for 99% of bikes are dead on, but occasionally you may get a bike that is a little diffrent like mine. BTW I live at sea level.