EXC License Plate Bracket

I got mine through my dealer. You can see it in the parts catalog at www.ktmworld.com. NUMBER PLATE CARRIER SHORT 04 (Part number 54808015000) for $16.60. I had the long one (stock) and it was broken and both rear turn signals were gone after my first 30 minute trail, but I fell twice.

Kevin, thanks for the info. I went to the ktmworld site and I wasn't able to locate a pic of the bracket. I did find the listing for it though. By chance do you have a pic of it? Thanks

Ya, you're right, the parts search doesn't have a picture and it's sort of hard to find. I have a pic of it on my bike here http://photos.yahoo.com/kgerland1 in the "Rides" folder (last pic) but there's not much to see. It's all under the fender and covered by the license plate, which runs off the picture. You can see my broken stock bracket in an earlier pic too.

Try the KTMWorld page again. There is a diagram of it there. From the main page, click on the parts catalog. Change your year on the next page and click on the BIKE DESCRIPTION for your bike. Click on "Mask, Fender Racing" on the next page and you'll see a diagram that shows two brackets. You are looking for #30.

Is that Cambodia? I did a ride there. Awesome. Thailand as well.

My ride pictures are taken in Malaysia. I live in Singapore and Malaysia is about 20 minutes away. I looked at the Cambodia tour online last week. It looks like a lot of fun.