Chain Guard Mod...Pic Included...What'ch yall think?

Yes better,, ?

Why do you HAVE to keep it? ?

My step son likes to go for a ride with me quite often...shoe laces, pants leg, etc....

I also don't want chain lube slung everywhere..... ? Couldn't find an aftermarket nice one, so I decided to "Railroadize" the stock item....

Definatly looks better, but a little bit of duct tape on your sons shoes would be a better solution ?

But yep, looks better than stock forsure. You just love drillin holes in stuff eh ?

EDIT: Ive got my woman on the back of the bike all the time without problems, its been a good few months now.

EDIT: Ive got my woman on the back of the bike all the time without problems, its been a good few months now.

While some women can understand and obey orders not to take their feet off the pegs, like yours obviously can ? , I can just imagine how bad it would be to get a foot caught in that chain ? . If I ride with passengers (very rare), I put the guard back on.

She used to be a pretty terrible passenger, leading away from turns, etc, but now she rides pretty well. I'm gonna teach her to ride on my 175 two stroke and then we can get her a proper little dual sport.

Little sherpa or xt225. Probably the sherpa.

Is there a reduction in diameter of the holes towards the rear ?

..... the hole alignment looks a bit dodgy

?

Yes. First one is 1", last one is 5/8". All of my "Drilling Operations", the C/S, cover, the heatshield, and the chain guard have been done off the cuff, by eyeball. "Not Perfect" on purpose.... Adds a kind of "Mad Max" look that I find interesting. It makes the pieces look a little rough and obviously modified, but no one is sure if they were "bought that way" or not. Good draw for conversation, and makes for a piece that no one else has. ?