Sign in to follow this  

Getting real annoyed

I USED to have a friend just like that, accept his bike was a POS. If he acts that way towards you then hes not a true friend and you should tell him that and if he doesnt agree with you then just leave and never talk to him cause you dont need him. HAHA i sound like shrink... anyway

just my opinion.

People will judge you by your friends. By their appearance and their actions. If he rides like a total jerk and you are with him when he does it....people will remember the two jerks on dirtbikes.

That kind of attitude will land him in jail sometime in his future. Don't be there when it does.

Sounds like you need to go riding without him. That's what I would do.

what a douche! Tell him he was adopted and his parents never loved him 😢

what a douche! Tell him he was adopted and his parents never loved him 😢

Thats probably why his is the way he is! 😢

sooner or later he WILL piss off the wrong person/people... Karma is King..

paybacks are a beeeyaatch!!! 😢

Why not share his e-mail address with all of us on TT.

I would be happy to drop him and let him know my thoughts 😢😢

the solution to all lifes problems

1. find a curb (preferbly un-painted cement, belgium block works too:thumbsup:)

2. strap on favorite pair of boots (work/riding/nazi/etc)

3. say these exact words "put your mouth on the f*****g curb!!"

4. when his jaw is opeend on the curb lift up your dominant leg

5. stomp your friends head until flat

*cracks knuckles*

Let the guy's here on TT know what area you are from, you may just find yourself some new riding buddies

I've seen and heard a lot of descriptions of what a fiend is,,, What you described is a punk in need of a life lesson. 😢 It will come his way sooner or later,,, he'll forget that those ladys he is roosting have husbands, and fathers, and sons,, oh yes sons,, much like you.. Now tell us,, what would your feelins be to-wards some punk after he roosted your mom........................ Ya thats what I thought,,,oh and by the way,, your calling that guy your Friend and hanging with him 😢

The fact you are smart enough to realize that guy is a squid, makes you smart enough to know it's time for some different buds. 😢

I've seen and heard a lot of descriptions of what a fiend is,,, What you described is a punk in need of a life lesson. 😢 It will come his way sooner or later,,, he'll forget that those ladys he is roosting have husbands, and fathers, and sons,, oh yes sons,, much like you.. Now tell us,, what would your feelins be to-wards some punk after he roosted your mom........................ Ya thats what I thought,,,oh and by the way,, your calling that guy your Friend and hanging with him 😢

The fact you are smart enough to realize that guy is a squid, makes you smart enough to know it's time for some different buds. 😢

Yeah what he said 😢

he's actually a pretty good guy as long as he's not on his dirt bike. As soon as he's on it he acts like he's god..

Well trust me, a person like that has serious problems inside of his head and heart, it has nothing to do with his bike. Too bad he doesn't have a dad to teach him how to ride properly... Poor RM-Z 😢

hahah, i love the curb stomp idea. Still my favorite technique of ALL TIMe

anyways, it sounds like your friend really isnt much of a friend at all.

No matter who itd be, if someone is acting like an *******, ill usually go ahead and say something to them unless its in inappropriate environment to do so. Thats not to say ill call them an *********, ill just be like dude, thats stupid...why would u do that? your just ruining it for US?

Dont be afraid to speak your mind. If your friend makes fun of it, then hes an as$hole for not letting you be you. And hey, you can always turn it around on him. Be like, what your too stupid to explain yourself in words that you just go and roost people to get outta the situation, sounds like someone has antisocial problems...or say something to that extent.

All friends bust each others balls. But theres a line between bustin balls, and verbal abuse basically. IF he calls u a puss and is joking about it and lets it go, thats one thing. But if hes like...angry about it, then that kid has issues. Maybe his mom didnt give him breast milk when he was a kid or something. who knows???

and i dont see how treating people with respect and maturely discussing something that is someones concern has anything to do with being a pus$y. If anything, its the other way around.

Does your friends have many other friends? BEcause of the fact that YOU noticed a difference between how he looks at things, and you...this shows that you are quite different people. you should find different friends....birds of a feather, flock together.

btw, ever hear the expression....show me your friends, and ill tell you who you are.

I also kinda hate how he always tries to get me to do stuff wayyyyyy outta my experience level

He's doing that to make himself feel like a better rider than you. Just go riding without him, practice and whoop his a$$ out there!!! 😢

Let the guy's here on TT know what area you are from, you may just find yourself some new riding buddies

No doubt about that.

btw I'm 16 so i dunno if any older guys would want to go ridin

I don't believe that the age of the riders are important. I enjoy riding with ALL my friends. 😢

Send him out to Hawaii to ride with TC he will probably get his ass wooped especially if he has only been riding for 2 years.

Even better: Tell him to go on the back of TC's bike and he'll shit his pants 😢