Sign in to follow this  

Getting real annoyed

your friend IS AN ASS for sure and you really need not be afraid of him calling you a *****. obviously you don't agree with his behavior, how could you expect to trust his personal judgment. AND just because you've had a bike for three months versus his two plus years, it's all numbers and it has nothing to do with the sport's etiquette. it seems to be pissing you off that he's pissing others off...well then, you KNOW what you need to do or not do. i hope i never come across this guy cause i'd probably have to be a b**** to him.

there are a lot of riders in the San Antonio/Austin area that would truly enjoy putting the boy in his place.

If you don't want to be the "bad cop" but wish someone would do it for you I would suggest the next time you go to Zars to make an e-mail to someone @ Dirt Bikes of San Anton DBSA and tell them your dilemna. When the kids dad shows up at Zars one of the DBSA members will get with the dad and his dad will be the "bad cop". Take a look @ www.texasoffroad.net for the link.

If he shows up at Cycleranch, tell me his numbers and which bike and I"ll tell all all the guys in the pits to roost the hell outta him every chance we get. And at the end of the day we'll all go over to him and tell him why he got the treatment.

Im a nationally certifeid ORV safety instructor and will tell you that many Off Road accidents happen because riders are not riding within their PERSONAL limitations and within the capabilities of the machine they are operating..UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE should you ride above your known personal limitations and he should be ashamed to even think about tring to get you to do dangerous stunts and manuvers that you are not yet ready for.

Kick this chump to the curb and find another friend.

Go and beat the liveing shiat out of him, appoligize to all the people that he pissed off when you were with him and explain to them about the good kind of dirtbikers. Then go beat the shiat out of him again! Don't be his friend anymore! He was never a friend to begin with.

btw I'm 16 so i dunno if any older guys would want to go ridin

I was going to ask of your age. Don't be afraid of what your "friend" will think of you. If he doesn't listen to you or do what is right, at least for your sake, then he is not your friend, sadly. 😢

Tell him to grow up.

Drop him PERIOD

His is pissing everybody off INCLUDING YOU !!!!

You have a choice to associate with him or not. Stand up for yourself and walk away. You are every bit as guilty as him every time you choose to ride with him after knowing what he does. Don't blame him for what you choose to do. He is an ass and will get his in the end. The question is will you be there beside him?

Riding way beyond your ability will end up in a hospital stay. Don't let him talk you into putting yourself in the hospital. 😢

The best medicine is to practice and roost him on the track or trail where it belongs🤣😢

Come on you know what to do or you wouldn't have posted it here. You know it's wrong. That feeling that pissed you off and made you post here is guilt. That comes from knowing right from wrong 😢

Thank your parents for that 😢

The only way to take away the guilt is to make it right 😢

P.S. I am more than double your age and would ride with you anytime if you were local but, try that stuff your "so called friend" does and I would be out after teaching you a lesson.

when I was growing up, that kid would have gotten his a$$ kicked on a regular basis, idiots are best policed from inside the group... Just wait till he gets arrested for that once, he might not like going to juvi....

Get a new friend and cork your bike, or you too will be one of those dam noisy dirt bikers.

Anyone will ride with you, if you're fun to be with, and not an A$$. Age don't matter. Find an older guy that can haul you and your bike to cool places to ride. Find better role models to hang with and benefit from them.

Get a new friend and cork your bike, or you too will be one of those dam noisy dirt bikers.

Anyone will ride with you, if you're fun to be with, and not an A$$. Age don't matter. Find an older guy that can haul you and your bike to cool places to ride. Find better role models to hang with and benefit from them.

Quiet bikes make lots better neighbors, when i put an FMF on the kids 50 the law showed up within 30 minutes, riding on my own property (in city limits) told me to shut it off, the law is a friend of mine who rides 250 yamaha, but some a## complaned, he was just doing his job.

So the kids cant have fun in their back yard...............big brother is watching you 😢

I'll tell you why he was nice to the construction worker, He knew the guy would shove that RMZ up his arse if he mouthed off. Kinda funny the little old lady gets roost but the grown man gets respect. This guy is nothing but a punk. Have someone steal his bike. Just kiddin, find some new friends, or kick his arse yourself. MIKE

Brock 1723 Like everyone is telling you this guy has never been your friend, seems he just wants someone to showoff to. Maybe he learned a lesson when you crashed but I bet he was only afraid of losing his audience. The day you can outride him (it will come-remember right now he's got several times the experience but in a couple years you'll be near equal-also you're smart enough to learn the skills) he'll be full of excuses then gone. In the meantime expect that you guys will get caught 😢 if you ride on private property (it all belongs to someone-if it's not yours you need permission to be there) when the cops come who do you think will run and who will they catch?? Listen to your brain - it's telling you to get out while you can, before you get hurt or jailed. There have to be others to ride with, they may not ride with him but if you act mature the older riders will accept you and they have more to teach. 😢 :cry: