Sign in to follow this  

crf electric starter

you can take it off. but how the hell would you start it. yammie suck . stick with honda. they will last u long time

The electric starter is the only way to start your bike unless you install a different transmission in it. My good friend just picked up his TTR 230 and we went riding last weekend. The bike is very nice and the seat height appears to be a little lower than the CRF230. It is also electric start only.

Over all it appears to be a good bike. He (my friend) has always been partial to Yamahas, and I to Honda's. Having fun is the most important thing, and thats what we're doing. The TTR 230 is a huge improvement over the TTR225.

You can see that Yamaha must have dissected a CRF230 when they designed the new TTR230. There are many striking similarities !! The TTR230 is built in Brazil like the Honda, and even comes with the same MT320 Pirelli tires !!

Weight? No! Its absolutely not a problem. I almost bought the 150 because i didn't like that electric start thing... But now that i have it i love it! And so does everyone that rides my bike! I have sat on a few TTR series bikes... They seemed heavier then the 230 to me but that was about a year ago...

I hear that you can swap out some parts off the 150 but that may not be true...

Just dont get a yamaha. They suck! and they break down constantly.

You can see that Yamaha must have dissected a CRF230 when they designed the new TTR230. There are many striking similarities !! The TTR230 is built in Brazil like the Honda, and even comes with the same MT320 Pirelli tires !!

Folks, meet the New and Improved YamaHondaha CTRTFR230F, Electric Start BlueRed(BRED) Hybrid with Real New Shitty Pirelli MT320 Tires!

😢😢

Weight? No! Its absolutely not a problem. I almost bought the 150 because i didn't like that electric start thing... But now that i have it i love it! And so does everyone that rides my bike! I have sat on a few TTR series bikes... They seemed heavier then the 230 to me but that was about a year ago...

I hear that you can swap out some parts off the 150 but that may not be true...

Just dont get a yamaha. They suck! and they break down constantly.

um a bro jus to let u know yamahas do not suck or else yz250f's wud have FREQUENT problems like ur crf250r[not bashing crf proving a point] u shud recgonize no bike sucks maybe the honda 230 is better then the yamaha 230 but if u wanna talk shit about bikes individually thats still pretty gay, but lemme say yamaha in general is not bad neither is any company, and i doubt u could build a better bike

hey when you come into a honda modeled forum of course we will probably say yammaha's suck so get the F@&^ OUTA OUR FORUM IF YOUR GOING TO DISRESPECT HONDA'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D😉😉😉:(:D:D😉😉😉:D😉😉😉😢😢:(:D🤣:D😢😢😢🤣

Yeh Yammhas Do Suck Well The Dirt Bikes Do Cause I Have A Raptor 350and That Thing Is Fast As Hell, But Yeh I Wouldnt Take The Starter Off Because All Crfs And Crs Get Flooded Easly Thats One Thing I Hate About My Crf 150

Reality check gang.

As has been posted,, the CRF230 ONLY has an Elec starter,, you take it off, and you have no way of starting the bike,, There is no direct bolt on kit of adding a kick starter.

The CRF230 is a trail bike,, and as such, a nice entry level bike it is, with some upgrade capability,,to keep the more experienced rider happy. It will go just about anyplace a rider could want to take it. Weight is not an issue.. this bike ain't flying no place.. or at least will not be landing well 😢

Knock off the brand flaming 😢

This is a Honda forum,, so umm, people in here choose Honda, and like it better then other brands for there bike choice.

You wanna talk up some other brand,, and add nothing to the discussion.. GO someplace else 😢 If you have something to add to the thread, please do so 😢

what if u have both honda and yamaha

What if users only posted when they had something to post related to the thread

😢

What if, folks replied to a post with thoughtful, relevant information that might help the thread starter better understand his question.

This thread is done..

On to the next waste of band width 😢

To Billy Goat Hills Rider, if you still have questions,, feel free to post um up 😢