Sign in to follow this  

See y'all. . .

I'll be signing off for two weeks cause I'm off to Japan tomorrow. If you guys follow martial arts, or NHB stuff, I'm part of ROYCE GRACIE'S training team and I'm helping him prepare for a big fight in Osaka on New Year's eve. I don't think I'll find internet access up there, but if I do, I'll drop you guys a line! Two things I'll miss most: My wife and kids (no Christmas or New Year's for me! 😢 ), riding, and my new RHC ported head which will be sitting in my garage until I return! So, if you guys catch pay per view, keep an eye out for a tall guy in Royce's corner at the K1 fight in Osaka, Japan on Dec. 31! Laters! 😢

Sweet Tim, I never knew you did that kind of stuff. Oh by the way, you can always send me the new Jemco to use until you get back 😢

speaking of K1, what ever happened to Mark Kerr?

That's a big dude Gracie's going fight. I hope Akebono doesn't fall on Gracie and squash him 😢

Have a safe trip and Happy Holidays 😢

Dang,

Sounds like a good time. I just started BJJ last month...been a solid month of gettin' my ass kicked.

Have fun.

Yep, I've been training for 11 years now and have my own school down here. Should be real fun. Anybody ever want to talk BJJ, give me a shout. I got plenty of "pointers"! Keep an eye out, K1 Dec. 31! Mark Kerr? Addicted to steroids and opiates. Kind of just fizzled away. . .

Good luck to you tim and to royce. Well i guess you like that kind of stuff if not you'd be home for christmas and new years, anyway cheers and good luck again