Sign in to follow this  

Morning Solo ride...

Got the kids off to school and took off on a solo ride....This is an area about ten minutes from the house in Palm Desert, CA.......Love my dual sport....Rode out of my garage and hit the dirt about ten or fifteen minutes later....Temps were in the mid 60's and not a cloud to be seen.....Awesome day to ride the DRZ....... 😢

P1010024.jpg

P1010031.jpg

P1010027.jpg

P1010022.jpg

P1010014.jpg

How many miles from Kansas to there, I am so there!!!!!

10 minutes from your house? Thats unreal. Is it all access roads like the pictures or some tighter trails too?

Wonderful photos, great bike, thanks for shareing. Hubby and I come to the desert SW each February for a couple of weeks. He hikes. I have always ridden a mountain bike but just started really riding. Now the proud owner of a new 2005 Suzuki DRZ250.

Have to use a rental next trip...

I LOVE the distinctive rock formations ya'll have down there!!

AWESOME! Have you guys every drove HWY 50 from Reno to Colorado? That is the coolest stretch of road ever. The loneliest too.

Must be rough living so close to such a neat place 😢 Thanks for sharing it with us 😢

It's off the 10 freeway @ Monterey ave. Just east of palm springs....It is in the town of Sky Valley.... 😢 It's the closest place to my home that is decent riding........... 😢

YOU A-HOLE, why the **** didn't you bring the kids!?!?!?!? If my dad went riding there without me, while i was at school.....Then I would kick him in the nutz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU A-HOLE, why the **** didn't you bring the kids!?!?!?!? If my dad went riding there without me, while i was at school.....Then I would kick him in the nutz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have some respect for your parents, im sure a little 7 year old like yourself couldnt buy your bike all by yourself. 😢

Did I mention you were 😢

Please let everyone know your identity so we can forward this to your dad. I'm sure he would appreciate knowing he has raised an idiot.