Sign in to follow this  

Whats The Ultimate Goodie?!

Well, I would say dailing in your jetting is the most important thing to maximize the performance of your bike, After that I would definitely get the suspension revalved, since the suspension is so important.

Supermoto wheels!

...but I already have those, so maybe a big bore kit?

carbon fiber will maximize performance and be the best bang for the buck

SUSPENSION. Unless you are a pro or horrendously fat, you'd be retarded to go for power gains on a 450 without dialing in the suspension.

😢 :cry: That's a good one man! 😢

I would choose a good set of tyres for whatever conditions you ride. All the trick engine mod's and suspension in the world won't help, unless you can put the power to the ground. Well, either tyres, or a BBR fuel cap..... 😢😢😢😢😢

I need more skill. Any money spent on hopping up the bike would be wasted until I'm able to extract the maximum from the bike.

My Christmas present to myself is a 2 day Enduro School in the New Year, being tutored by current and former British Enduro Champs.

I can't wait for the course to start, and who knows, I might even be able to change my screen name to "Doesn'tfalloffalot" 😢

Here's my list

1. One of johnnyairtime's seat ornaments 😢

2. Lots of chrome to see the ornament with lots of interesting reflections. (Also makes it go fast)

The wifie has crossed #1 off the christmas list 😢 so # 2 is less important.

Seriously

1. Suspension

2. Terra Flex to put the power to the ground - (Picked this up last night can't wait to mount her up)

I don't need anymore power just yet. When I am WFO and get faster on my PIG XR650L then I will go for the XR650R DS'd.

Here's my list

1. One of johnnyairtime's seat ornaments 😢

2. Lots of chrome to see the ornament with lots of interesting reflections. (Also makes it go fast)

I wouldn't mind one of those too. 😢😢😢

well im getting my suspension done by FC this winter and i think its the most important thing to get done first to your bike. im also getting a port and polish just to clean it up.. then if i need to ill get a pipe..

but i would rather have my suspension setup befor i get a pipe.

performance: either a pro curcuit pipe or v force reeds w/ cage. a carbon fiber pipe would work to but you cant find them in the united states.

handling: Race tech suspension

l

ooks: skin industires graphics kit, you know... the 1 with the naked ladie on it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! 😢

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! 😢

I just got a carbon fiber pipe guard on my kdx so I'm all about it. Seriously, it's absolutely NOT necessary but it's OHHH so cool!