Sign in to follow this  

2001 YZ250f vs. 2002 YZ250f

You beat me to it, must have it the submit button to slow.

i can't be beat -- i have a "FAQ BOT" program running in the background. all i have to do is press F3 and it auto-replies to the post with the URL of the FAQ. 😢

i have a couple of others set up as well -- for example F4 replies to "what's the top speed of a YZF?", F5 replies to "what's the loudest pipe i can get?", and F6 logs me off after someone asks "what oil is best?" 😢

jim aka the wrooster

'01 wr250f

i can't be beat -- i have a "FAQ BOT" program running in the background. all i have to do is press F3 and it auto-replies to the post with the URL of the FAQ. 😢

i have a couple of others set up as well -- for example F4 replies to "what's the top speed of a YZF?", F5 replies to "what's the loudest pipe i can get?", and F6 logs me off after someone asks "what oil is best?" 😢

😢😢😢🤣:D🤣

jim aka the wrooster

'01 wr250f

The secret is out. wrooster is a "script puppy". 😢 J/K Jim, you're the man.