Sign in to follow this  

SM Fender / Hubs which one do you guys prefer?

I need to get some items squared away soon... Kinda can't make up my mind on a couple things.... What do you guys think...

Cycra SM fender or Acerbis fender?

Blue Talon Hubs with black rims or the run of the mill gold with black rims?

All personal preference questions, of course....and here are my preferences:

Acerbis fender and gold hubs 😢 Gold hubs will still look gold even after they fade a little bit, but blue hubs will turn into baby-blue hubs after some fading. Ain't nuthin' run-of-the-mill about some sweet-ass gold hubs! 😢

...i thought about getting silver wheels with gold hubs and still wonder if i should of.

Nope. You done good 😢

Well the masses have spoken. I will stick with the gold and get me the cycra when I order up my new plastics. Oh boy this is gonna be sick. 😢😢

My Veypor just came in today too! Very awesome unit. After I get my new Matrix Triple Clamp I am gonna design and have a billet guard made to integrate as a top bar clamp and mount the veypor all in one piece. I really don't like its stock mounting system and I don't like the Veypor billet guard they make either. Just not suited for a dirt bike style setup.

But the spedo is so dope. All the wiring is setup to mount the wheel sensor on the rear wheel. I think that might be a good thing for me. I sometimes spend lots of time on the rear wheel only.😢

Thanks for the preferences guys. 😢

i have the acerbis. it's ok, but

i do like the cycra better.

the acerbis is too "fighter pilot" looking.

makes me think of the rear end of the aprilia street superbikes.

the cycra seems smoother, rounder

i have the acerbis. it's ok, but i do like the cycra better.

You have just tipped the scales even further in favor of the cycra. 4 to 2 now.😢

I was kinda undecided because I thought they both look kinda funny in thier own way. But I think the cycra looks better too. The more I see them the more I like them. 😢

I have the Black Excel - Gold Talon combo, looks sweet on any color bike. I like the Cycra fender but since I commute on the bike when it's warm enough I left the stock fender on it to keep the road grime down to a minimum.

You have just tipped the scales even further in favor of the cycra. 4 to 2 now.😢

Can I vote twice? 😢