SM Fender / Hubs which one do you guys prefer?

All personal preference questions, of course....and here are my preferences:

Acerbis fender and gold hubs ? Gold hubs will still look gold even after they fade a little bit, but blue hubs will turn into baby-blue hubs after some fading. Ain't nuthin' run-of-the-mill about some sweet-ass gold hubs! ?

Well the masses have spoken. I will stick with the gold and get me the cycra when I order up my new plastics. Oh boy this is gonna be sick. ??

My Veypor just came in today too! Very awesome unit. After I get my new Matrix Triple Clamp I am gonna design and have a billet guard made to integrate as a top bar clamp and mount the veypor all in one piece. I really don't like its stock mounting system and I don't like the Veypor billet guard they make either. Just not suited for a dirt bike style setup.

But the spedo is so dope. All the wiring is setup to mount the wheel sensor on the rear wheel. I think that might be a good thing for me. I sometimes spend lots of time on the rear wheel only.?

Thanks for the preferences guys. ?

i have the acerbis. it's ok, but i do like the cycra better.

You have just tipped the scales even further in favor of the cycra. 4 to 2 now.?

I was kinda undecided because I thought they both look kinda funny in thier own way. But I think the cycra looks better too. The more I see them the more I like them. ?