Sign in to follow this  

Big Bore Kit?

Lots of reading on this subject. Do a search under , big bore, 262, 270, 280, 302. Several companies do them. Thumper Racing, Eric Gore, Lukes Racing to name a few. Many opinions on which ones. Do you want to run "race gas" or regular pump gas ? Some questions you"ll need to answer yourself first. Have fun reading. I think I"m going to go with Lukes Racing myself. I have two maby three bikes I"d like to do. A little less on the price and Milleniam does thier chrome work.

Like sandman2 said, everyone will have a thought. Mine, I sent my stuff to Eric Gorr at Forward Motion (www.ericgorr.com). I was very happy with the results, price and workmanship. I will continue to pimp them to all who will listen. Eric and Rich were great with all of my questions and concerns. However I can't comment on the other Big Bore doers. I don't get anything from telling my story, I am just trying to spread the love! Just my .02 cents..

Like sandman2 said, everyone will have a thought. Mine, I sent my stuff to Eric Gorr at Forward Motion (www.ericgorr.com). I was very happy with the results, price and workmanship. I will continue to pimp them to all who will listen. Eric and Rich were great with all of my questions and concerns. However I can't comment on the other Big Bore doers. I don't get anything from telling my story, I am just trying to spread the love! Just my .02 cents..

How much do a difference did you notice with your upgraded kit?

Keep it Down

The kit will be for my 18 year old son who doesn't race. We do a lot of aggressive single track. He likes a lighter snappy feel. Does some jumping. Doesn't want to use race gas

I bought a 262 kit from Eric Gorr for my WR250 and was so happy with it and Forward Motion that I bought another one for my YZ250.

On my WR it seemed to give me a bout 2 to 3 hp across the board on my highy sensitive anus dyno.

I didn't see any down side.

Forward Motion was much cheaper than the others I checked out.