Berthoud on Sunday 12/19/04

dkt735, tinman, and myself will be enjoying the winter heat this sunday about 10:00 am come on down. we'll be parked up by the scoring hut, two white 4door ford pickups with white trailers, stop by and said hi

PS merry Christmas ? :cry:

Merf's home internet connection is dead so he can't respond. Merf is going to be at Aztec (Colorado Springs) tomorrow (Sunday). A few of us are going to be there. He is gonna be riding his WR tomorrow with a 686 number on the front. I will be there with a WR and a CRF in a Silver Ford truck. If your in the Springs feel free to come join us.

I'll do a drive by on sat, and give a track report tomarrow, I live about 7 miles so. of the track and didn't receive hardly any snow down here ?

hokie drywall drys at the same rate of speed on sun. as sat. ?

True true, but the helper can only help on Sunday.

Went there today, it was great, not muddy.

deroche13 - sorry we missed ya. As 'Dawg said, I've been Codenetted. Bastards turned everything off and skipped town and left me and about 2000 other people without service. I'll have a new service by mid-week though.

In any case, watch this board as we usually post something here before we go ride. And, of course, you're welcome to join in anytime.

Merf