WOW!! If this is real, sign up to race now!

Check this out, it's absolutely crazy. www.attackmx.com

-Each race weekend only runs one class, ex. 250 novice. That's it, one class per racing event.

-First place wins a Truck!

-Pays out to 15th place, which wins $2000!

-First place on 85's and 65's wins $10,000.00! Even for the 65cc beginner race! Some 65cc beginner will win that!? I think I just changed classes! It says you get bumped up a class when you have won $50,000.00 in your class, so I should be good for about $300,000.00 before I get up to my real class... ? Really though, this is a wild, crazy deal.

Can anyone believe this? Seems really out there to me.

(They list Cycle Ranch as the fourth race on 3/18-3/20/05, so get ready Keith! It doesn't say what class is running that weekend, but I'm pretty sure you can fit into it...can't wait to see you on a 65cc! ? )

No more opinions? We're talking amateur, novice mxer's winning trucks, bikes, trailers, and tons of cash here! This would be nuts! Speak up folks!

Quoting myself: ?

" ? Hmm...Who is the Arizona attorney general?

When something sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

How could you have 700 or 800 racers any way? :excuseme:"

To break even on the $75,000 worth of prizes, they would have to charge 700 riders entry fees of $107.14 each! ? "

I didn't see anywhere what the race fees were - only the 150 buck membership fee...add another 50 or 100 to that, and I could see it, IF (and that's a huge if) they actually get the huge turnouts they are predicting. I think I'll wait for the fallout from the first race before I pack up for cycleranch...