Sign in to follow this  

Mission Accomplished!!!! May I Present My KLX400SM....PIC INCLUDED.

Well, it's been about an 8 month project....But I have had a blast, learned a lot, made some friends, and built the coolest damn bike I ever saw....Thanks to all of you who have helped me along the way, I would not have done it without you. I didn't buy this toy.....I made it. I guess that is one of the coolest things about it. 😢

Now I can sit back and revel in my accomplishment, and hopefully help some new guys out along the way. My sincerest thanks to all of you...And with that I give you......

HUEY, The KLX400SM.....

Sweet! 😢

I have followed your progress since coming back online with TT after a lay-off between DRZ's.

The Kawi green & black looks really good,,,,and the wheels are beautiful!

I notice since your in Ga. bet you can't wait to hit the twisty's in the N. Ga. mountains 😢 I am sure that bike will breath heavy down some sportbike necks 😢

Again your bike looks very good, have fun with it 😢

Looks great. I'm sure that you had a blast doing it too!

Very nice 😢😢😢😢🤣:D🤣

:D:D:D😉😉😉:D😉

Pimping ride. You will tell us how those Avon's work out? 😢

Nice bike. I like the changes you have made. I even like the green/black combo. I was thinking of the blue/black combo and may do it after seeing yours. Good job

man, the more and more i see supermotards, it makes me want one...

Maybe its time to get a second DRZ!

😢 Sweet bike railroad, I like the way you did your chain gaurd,what size drill bit did you use?? I have been looking for that TT sticker that you have on your number plate, and all I can find is the ones that go on your front fender, where did you get it?

Very nice work!

That is one mean looking mo-sheen.

Good luck keeping your driver's liscence.

thay bike looks great!!!! good job RR. But I bet you are not done with it yet. No real toy is ever done they just stay in a constant state of change.

thay bike looks great!!!! good job RR. But I bet you are not done with it yet. No real toy is ever done they just stay in a constant state of change.

That is so true man - that's what makes it so fun.

Congrats RR 😢