Sign in to follow this  

stock,chm,jemco,leo vince dyno runs.

wow. Pretty impressive for the Leo. Even more torque down low than the others.

The graphs are getting kind of hard to see with so many overlapping runs though.

I wish you had a dB meter. Any idea what the sound output is? I think they are a European firm.. right?? So i imagine it would be pretty quiet.

Also, what is the ballpark price for the Leo Vince?

I wish you had a dB meter. Any idea what the sound output is?

I can send mine over - so long as you send it back. Even if the testing doesn't conform to CA standards, it'd be cool to see the results relative to each other.

Awesome Eddie, do you think you can make the readout any bigger so you can closely follow the line of each exhaust?

The Euros are pretty strict on their sound requirement, so the Leo is a 96db model. It also comes with a removeable spark arrester.

The pipe Burned has was brand new before the dyno runs. It fits '03-'04 CRFs. I will let that one go for $500 complete system. Tdub

VERY impressive ... looks like the first exhaust that can reach 96db without choking it off. And it comes with a SA!! I assume testing was without the SA, right?

What is the design type? I think i recall someone saying it has a continuous taper on header???

Do you think it would still have good results on a modified motor that needs to breathe more?

VERY impressive ... looks like the first exhaust that can reach 96db without choking it off. And it comes with a SA!! I assume testing was without the SA, right?

What is the design type? I think i recall someone saying it has a continuous taper on header???

Do you think it would still have good results on a modified motor that needs to breathe more?

Yes the entire system is a tapered/stepped design. I am going to have Burned ship the pipe to Chrome to run on his RHC motor...hopefully I won't be getting it back 😢

tdub,do they make a lowboy system?

I saw the lowboy version in Vegas, but it is not in production yet. Soon, and it has a Ti headpipe.

I saw the lowboy version in Vegas, but it is not in production yet. Soon, and it has a Ti headpipe.

cool,im gonna run my chm sm1 till then. 😢