Sign in to follow this  

CRF230 lighting kit from Baja Designs

Well, riding in the dark without a headlight sucks, so i would like to get a headlight for my 230, or even better, a dual sport kit!

Ive been looking at the kit offered by Baja Designs, is it any good? If i bought the dual sport kit, would it be easy to take the blinkers and taillight off when i just wanna trail ride?

Thanks!

Baja Designs makes a good kit but I like this one better. http://trickdualsport.com/photos_honda.html I think it's less than 5 min to take the tail light off & the headlight has the turn signal built in. Technically this might create a problem with the law but I'd take that chance. This looks like a real quality setup.

You can check my garage for pic of my bike with an Acerbis headlight.

😢

430 bucks per kit! whew! Baja designes kit is only 200 something... And they are a much bigger company.

Baja Designs makes very high-quality stuff and they've been doing it for a long time. They also make a quick-disconnect set-up that allows you to pull off nearly all the lights within a few minutes.

I just bought a 230 today (to be delivered on Monday...can't wait). Here they already come with a headlight, so it's a simple matter to just add an LED tail-light and a rear brake light switch to be semi-legal on the street. Rules for street use are a bit lax here! 😢

Cheers,

Mac

Well, i was ripping open this present that dad got me... Hmm... White box, kinda big, words on the side... Baja Designs!!!!!!! AWESOME!

He bought me the dual sport kit!

Can't wait until tomorrow to put it on! And since the weather has been great, me and my neibor can go night riding tomorrow! 😢

wow...thats really cool dude, tell us how complacated it was on a acale of 1-10... and tell us how much phun you had!!! 😢

Let Me Know How Easy It Is. I've Had One In A Box For About 2 Months And Haven't Gotten Around To Installing It.

hey crf23owen.... you want'n to sell it?... if so pm me