Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  


Recommended Posts

How can I contact Maz? I have a 02 440e with 350 miles on it and it dropped an intake valve and I need some serious repair work done. Hopefully there is an upgraded valve out there as the atk rep said some c-dale valves were faulty and I would hate to get another set of bad ones. Please let me know your ideas. thanks starcourt.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...