Sign in to follow this  

KLX125 Jetting

Hey Guys. I read some where in these numerous posts about jetting recommendations.

I have the 107.5 Main Jet, 20 Pilot Jet & ordered the TT125 Jet Needle.

Question is what notch are you leaving the E-Clip in? Top Notch, Middle or Bottom Notch?

Thanxs

Jack 😢

Just first try the one right above the bottom one. And if it runs lean move the clip lower. Or if it runs too rich move it up.

Another Question. The mixture screw that is capped-Is it located on the underside of the carb or the bottom left side.Any help thanks 😢

From what ive read I think it is in the carb bowl. Not on the underside. The one on the underside is i think a drain plug. They say it is capped off by a brass plug. Im going to adjust the mixture screw soon also.

Look on the bottom, just to the manifold side of the float bowl for a silver cap (your bike may be different- I haven't worked on that model) if it's there drill VERY carefully with a small bit and pry out the cap. Being chicken I usually do this by holding the bit and turning it by hand (a pin vice will help if you have one) you should understand that if you drill (power) too far you will catch the screw and drive it into the carb body, I'd rather be bored for 10-15 minutes and get sore fingers than buy a new carb. Good luck, it's been well worth the effort on the bikes I've done. 😢😢