Sign in to follow this  

juice?

does anyone juice ( take steriods). Im on creatine, androball, hydroxycut, and N02 and it works really well. I dont take them all at once but in different seasons. I also drink protien shakes in the morning to get taller. I ride a bike and jog on the treadmill everyday. as far as mid body I do 200 push ups a day, 100 sit ups, 50 pull ups, 50 chin ups, I bench 215 4 times a day 8 reps each time. gotta keep the pecks in shape. I have also adjusted my diet and started eating salads and eating right I find that is the most important effective result to keeping your bady fit. I might tright muscle mass.

I went thru 1 cycle(6wks) when i played college football, i went to a nutritionalist!!! My bench went from 380 to 420 only gained 10 pounds of weight which was 268lbs! My mom used to say that i was F-ing nut! 😢

This guy I know.....alright, it was me.....used small doses (1ml of Deca, from a doctor, and Stanazolol mixed with B12, 2 mls Stan' and 3mls B12) over a few cycles between '92 and '94, when I was really into bodybuilding. I competed those three years, and best I got was two third places, due to the fact that my competitors (I knew them all) were using ten times (or more) what I was using. I imagine footballers trying to bulk up are in the same boat. If you don't use 'the gear', the guys that do will trounce you. 😢 I've got no regrets, but I do know of some of the guys I used to train with, that were heavy users, now have health issues, some very serious.....I can't say I recommend steroids, but I do know how you can feel like you'll never get anywhere in certain sports, unless you do.....pity.....

SRHfmx, Why are you on all those goodies. Are you primarily a body builder or is it a Lake Havaseu thing to pick up chicks?

does anyone juice ( take steriods). Im on creatine, androball, hydroxycut, and N02 and it works really well. I dont take them all at once but in different seasons. I also drink protien shakes in the morning to get taller. I ride a bike and jog on the treadmill everyday. as far as mid body I do 200 push ups a day, 100 sit ups, 50 pull ups, 50 chin ups, I bench 215 4 times a day 8 reps each time. gotta keep the pecks in shape. I have also adjusted my diet and started eating salads and eating right I find that is the most important effective result to keeping your bady fit. I might tright muscle mass.

I use to take Creatine on and off but it made me retain water in my face. It helped my muscles but face as well.

Hydroxycut: Will cause you heart to pump fast which is not good. I use to take it too. This is pretty much a legal form of speed. You heart is like a pump and can wear out. You only have one heart so take care of it. Believe me, you don't want to be on a donor list one day. Not cool. 😢

With a proper diet and exercise you can achieve most of your goals. 5-6 meals a day is ideal for muscle mass gain.

Once you get off of juice you will lose most of the water and be flat. Be very careful because that can become a never ending cycle and highly addictive.

Playing with fire will get you burned most the time.

Again, you goal is what matters. Just don't let you health be the cost of the short gain.

Keep it Down

LOL

You guys are reminding me of Drew Barrymore's

brother in the Adam Sandler movie 50 first dates.

I remember this dude who juiced, biggest dude in my high school,

Had zits everywhere.

creatine is not a steroid, and i get more of a pride of getting a lean non steroided body then having steroids do half the work

I juiced alot when i played football. I was 20 yrs old 6'2" 275 at about 17% bodyfat which is very muscular and not fat at all. I felt great when i was on juice. I played with alot of cycles, some i had no side effects and some i did. The only sideeffects i got were acne and a temper and these only occured when i did sustanon250. When i stayed with deca stacked with some test and maybe throw in a few d bol tabs a day i was fine. I can honestly tell you that i do not recommend the use of steroids. When my football dream ended with a knee injury i quit juicing. I still worked out but lost alot of strength, had no energy or sex drive. This went on for a good 2 years. I still work out and at 33 i am in better shape now than i was at 20 and i feel much better. I dont use any supplements now except for a good clean high protein diet and protein shakes. Natural is a much better way to go. I know when your young you dont think about the effects on your body cuz you just wanna get big but it just aint the way. 😢

ive heard about a local mx pro who tried it back in the day. he said that his whole body would pump up when he rode. mainly his legs, and therefore deemed it useless for mx...

I dont do drugs or steriods. Im not saying I do all those things at once, Ill be on one for like a month than switch to a different one if its not working. Yea, some of these things are bad for your heart. I dont have acne, never ever had acne at all. I use to play football and all I did was get in the wieght room and be disciplined. Thats what its all about. no pills, no serenges, no needles. just pump iron all day everyday.

RANDOM THOUGHT. . . . .

Love him or hate him, you all know it's true.

BARRY BONDS IS ON THE JUICE!

If you ask me, the only thing worse then his using chemicals to cheat his way to cooperstown is that gigantic pad he wears on his left arm. Why doesn't he just wear a rockgarden and stand over the plate!

If you're looking for a good protien shake, try optimum nutrition's 100% whey. There's 23 grams of protien per serving. If you mix it with 16oz. of skim milk the break down is:

310 calories

39 grams of protien

0 grams fat

0 grams carbs

It's also very inexpensive (less than $20 for a 2lb. container)

Never did steroids, but I have used creatine. I got stronger, but I too retained a lot of water. Another side effect was that my arms would pump tight as a banjo string after only a few minutes of riding. 😢 All the supplements that work "at all" only work as long as you pony up the money and as soon as you stop, bye-bye. I just focus on a good diet, cardio and weights three of four times a week.

nah if your looking for a good protein shake i would get isopure its 50 grams of protein per serving.... little expensive 70 bux for 8.8 lbs jug... i have been on alot of stuff besides roids never want to touch the stuff .. i found take 3 isopure shakes a day creatine and i also take stuff called 1 ad very good stuff.. right now im 184 and benching 335 which is not too shabby

RANDOM THOUGHT. . . . .

Love him or hate him, you all know it's true.

BARRY BONDS IS ON THE JUICE!

If you ask me, the only thing worse then his using chemicals to cheat his way to cooperstown is that gigantic pad he wears on his left arm. Why doesn't he just wear a rockgarden and stand over the plate!

Last I checked Barry Bonds did not ride a dirtbike; he was an idiot ball player. 😢

My workouts have always benn for 2 goals and 2 goals only, (To be the best fighter in the world and to score hot chicks) so I cannot say this will be ALL you need for heightened MX or enduro/harescrambles,

but I can promise you this if you do my workouts:

1)Unbelievable endurance and strength

2) Flexibility beyond 90% of men and 50% of women that will SIGNIFICANTLY lessen joint injuries when you bust it and eat dirt.

You will NOT get pumped beyond flexibility and walk around like you have epoxy in your shoulders.

Several guys have asked me to put this workout together for them, and I've done it 4 times since March, so I'm going to start a new thread just called 2BB's workout method. No charge.

Let me warn you, this is a serious commitment AND if you are the type who has a hard time saying "no" to women you are going to probably lose a bit of interest in your bike for a while. Keep yer priorities where you want them, that is yer bidness, but think of this ahead of time. You WILL look better. 😢

Last I checked Barry Bonds did not ride a dirtbike; he was an idiot ball player. 😢

My workouts have always benn for 2 goals and 2 goals only, (To be the best fighter in the world and to score hot chicks) so I cannot say this will be ALL you need for heightened MX or enduro/harescrambles,

but I can promise you this if you do my workouts:

1)Unbelievable endurance and strength

2) Flexibility beyond 90% of men and 50% of women that will SIGNIFICANTLY lessen joint injuries when you bust it and eat dirt.

You will NOT get pumped beyond flexibility and walk around like you have epoxy in your shoulders.

Several guys have asked me to put this workout together for them, and I've done it 4 times since March, so I'm going to start a new thread just called 2BB's workout method. No charge.

Let me warn you, this is a serious commitment AND if you are the type who has a hard time saying "no" to women you are going to probably lose a bit of interest in your bike for a while. Keep yer priorities where you want them, that is yer bidness, but think of this ahead of time. You WILL look better. 😢

TBB's got it right! You should listen to him. He knows how to get in a strong fit shape. I know how to power lift and get massive epoxyed shoulders! 😢 Between his and my expiernce you guy's have a great oppertuniti to be in great shape! I gurantee you that if you follow Dani's advice you will be strong and flexabill in no time. With 8% BF.

As for the guy's that are on juice or were. You have no idea what you are doing. Trust me! There is so much to it I can fill up over a thousand pages with just basic knowledge on just 5 drugs and how to use them propperly. The reason why they are illegal is because to many idiots go on them with out knowing anything about them. Or there trusting someone else who sais what to do and they don't know what the hell there talking about. So just stay away from them unless you wana F$$K your body up!

Steroids have their place, and they can be used safelyy and effectively, but as of right now they are in the same class as cocaine and LSD. Just put them out of your mind. Nothing is worth a felony bust. It haunts you forever.

Steroids have their place, and they can be used safelyy and effectively, but as of right now they are in the same class as cocaine and LSD. Just put them out of your mind. Nothing is worth a felony bust. It haunts you forever.

Yeah those damn europeans are lucky bastids. 😢 They can be used safley, but you have to know what your doing. As said above, stay away from them.

So protein shakes make you taller, huh? 😢

I don't know what kind of protein shakes you're drinking but if they are making you taller I would call the NBA head office and tell them the good news. 😢 Protein shakes do not make you taller, they are just there to supplement your solid protein intake.

Steroids are for chumps and people who have no will power. All too often I see young guys, some even 16 years old on bodybuilding forums who are juicing. They go to the gym for a couple of weeks and see no progress and think their only option is to use steroids.

Do not use steroids they are for idiots. 😢