Sign in to follow this  

Need 12 inch front wheel & Tire for XR50

Just checking if anyone out there has a 12 inch front wheel and or tire willing to sell. XR50... Thanks

A buddy of mine might be selling his shortly, ill let you know if he does. (its a black a WRP by the way.)

Oh, forgot to mention it is brand new (if he sells it) he bought it to put on his sik50s forks but now hes plannin on buying shivers and wont be needed the 12" rim, spokes, and tire anymore.

Well, my buddy joined here, his name is Whyze80 on here, talk to him for anymore info on the rim.

Yea i havnt heard any good things about the 10" Prowheels.....Some people say the 12" rims bead up fine but i wouldnt risk wasting money on a rim that wont bead up.

I have one for sale, I have pics so email me at one8teen@hotmail.com for them, It is a red hub with brand new hd spokes and black wrp rim along with new tube and tire if your interested. 200 plus shipping.

These are the cyclone rims here with "minor imperfections", like small scratches and stuff for a low price.

They are very good rims for a great price! i bought two sets and i am loving them!

later,

phatfiddy