Sign in to follow this  

Magentic Drainplug?

Next oil change, best to remove the metal spooge from you present magnetic drain plug, so it can catch more.

I have a set of those. The magnets are WAY STRONGER than stock. In fact the stock mags were so feeble I was having a hard time lifting even small nuts/bolts. I think there pretty cool.

I have a set of those. The magnets are WAY STRONGER than stock. In fact the stock mags were so feeble I was having a hard time lifting even small nuts/bolts. I think there pretty cool.

If you need a magnetic drain plug that will catch nuts and bolts, you've got some serious problems with your motor 😢 :cry:

Come to think of it I don't have one in my 01. That's weird because it's usually the first thing I do. Oh well I'll get one soon. Come to think of it it did have itty bitty grit in there when the bike was brand spanking new. So that means the plug is already magnitized. Thanks for the warning it wasn't a lot of money but i hate being ripped off period. prairiedawg 😢😢😢

If you need a magnetic drain plug that will catch nuts and bolts, you've got some serious problems with your motor 😢 :cry:

I knew somebody was gonna call me on that 😢