Sign in to follow this  

XR400 stuff

I apologize ahead of time if this has already been addressed, but I am looking for some new plastic for my ride. It is a 2000 XR400, I saw a pic of someone's done up in all black, looked shithot too! What about seats or covers, which one and any recommendations on which and why would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all who respond and a very Happy Holiday to all on this site, Stevie Ray

Hey Stevie, I have fairly detailed stuff in "My Garage (linked to below my avatar). MAR (username) may still have some black Polisport reaer MX fenders coming (they are the best looking ones out there IMHO and discontinued).

If you have any questions about the mods on my bike, just PM me.

SWEET!!!! Your bike is the one I was thinking of when I said "all black", good job. Now of course the obvious question, how much did the set up cost you? I see you have a black tank too, same question and where did you get it? Is it easy to get XR graphics too? I'm thinking I WANT to do all black, that just looks too friggin' cool Dale!!

Thanks for the response, you have some very cool pix, that creek crossing was from the LA-B-LV wasn't it?