Sign in to follow this  

Riding in St Louis Area

Does anyone know of any riding areas within an hour or two of St Louis? Trail? Track? Sand Pit? Quary?

St.Joe state park is near Farmington,Mo. LOTS of trails,good riding!!Lok it up in Mo.state parks

Another cool place is Rockport offroad park. It is exactly an hour from my house in Lake Saint Louis, MO. It is in Rockport, IL. 15 dollars a day to ride but it is privately maintained and very nice! Good people running it to. Check it out at: http://www.rorp.com/ 😢

Malibu3

theres always tracks like Highway 47 mx, action motocross, mmxp, mxp, B.E.T and a bunch of other like in moberly and there all over go 2 district18.net and click on links and there are all tracks in there 😢

You've got finger lakes, just north of columbia, both mx track and tons of trails.

southfork is a real nice place. i have raced there for a few mx races. i have also rode a few of the trails. i havent been to moberly but i hear it is very nice also www.moberlymo.com/hlr

DinoDRZ, i am going to be in springfield this weekend for a dinner at my moms, maybe we could meet? she lives over by memorial hospital. let me know.

Ryan

Anyone know if B.E.T. allows day riding. I raced there over 20 years ago and have been trying to make it back. It just never works out for me to hit one of their MX races though.

Malibu3,

Are you a waterskier? If so do you barefoot?

Jim

I do barefoot some but that is mainly my brother, he's the one really good at that. I really like wakeboarding, have a 04VLX Wakesetter. It is a lot of fun that's for sure!

Malibu3

Malibu3,

The reason I asked is we sold our 99 MasterCraft MariStar 210 2 years ago. I have an XL Eagle Barefoot suit and barefoot shorts that are in good condition for sale. I also have the Lane Bowers Dawg Paws and the toe hold handle for the paws for sale. I have an XL Intensity Dry Suit that was never worn, it is still in the bag, for sale and I know there is some other stuff if I dig around. Let me know if you know any one that might be interested in this stuff.

Thanks,

Jim