Sign in to follow this  

a little better pics of the mulisha wannabe (not!)

No offense Bro, but that isn't my cup of tea. I don't care for the TT graphics at all. Everything else is cool, but the graphics ruin it.

Good natured opposition is always a good thing. 😢 May I ask why you think the TT graphics are no bueno? I could not find any others I liked that had a strong red presence...

I kinda agree, the TT graphics seem to lack FLOW, they look cluttered,more like grafitti art than racing graphics. MIKE

Is that a wiener on your shroud!!!!! 😢

WIENER??? WHERE??? OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I must not be looking at the right spot...is it a trick pic? 😢😢

Those are pretty wierd, angular balls - better see a doctor.

IS THAT POO ON YOUR GARAGE DOOR?

Those are pretty wierd, angular balls - better see a doctor.

IS THAT POO ON YOUR GARAGE DOOR?

Umm..nope! It's a bullethole...really.

Yep... Looks like a symbol for a urologist. A stylized urethra...

"This is where the catheter is placed." 😢

Yep... Looks like a symbol for a urologist. A stylized urethra...

"This is where the catheter is placed." 😢

OMG....I had a catheter twice while in the hospital for my femur break...those things SUCK.......and burn a bit. Think flaming fire in your *****... 😢

The whole bike looks cool, the black plastic, nice. The red graphics look good. Of course we all have different tastes and likes but it does look cool. I like it.

Rap-

The only thing that I think would bring it all together is having number plates and graphics that have matching red. If the red in the graphics was the same as your plates, I think it would flow better.

I, personally, am not a fan of graphics, especially those that do not look like stock. Until TT or N-Style, or any other brand is paying me, then the graphics that go on my bike are stock. Mine ought to say

"sponsored by my checkbook"

Ok, and I have to gripe at you again. Clean that bike. I think I commented at GMBIII that the thing was dirty. Come on, get a brush and a power washer after it and clean it up. Kidding, I am just so much more anal with clean that most.

Oh, and what is up with two different colored wheels?

James

Rap-

Oh, and what is up with two different colored wheels?

James

well James, you see back in 1946 when my uncle got a new mule....oops, I mean....I bought a gold rear and had plans to get a gold front...but I found a steal ~20 bucks for a new front silver rim. You see, I really had no choice...

😢

I need to find something that will clean the engine...make it nice -n- silver again...

RMXC51,

I'm not buyin it! POO ALERT! POO I SAYS!

I'm genreally against that type of irresponsible, juvenile humor on this site. However, I just about fell out of my chair laughing at your post...."Poo I says" That one was pretty dang funny.