Sign in to follow this  

5 Mile Pass?

What up guys. Some friends and I were riding the south loop at 5 Mile last Saturday and it was pretty soupy, but stuff north of the highway seemed pretty dry. Anybody been out that way this week? I guess last week that whole area between Lehi and Tooele was under some high pressure and it stayed around 30 degrees, but it was pretty warm in SLC this week.

I suppose the question I'm asking is, does anybody know if it's dry enough to make a day of it at 5 Mile on Saturday without spending an hour washing my bike in the dark when I get home?

We were out there last Saturday also. We rode south of the highway for about an hour, and it was gooier than the north side. The north was pretty muddy in the morning, but not too bad in the afternoon. If we stayed out in the open or on south or west facing slopes it was just fine. I suspect it is fine by now (unless you go up into the hills).

What up guys. Some friends and I were riding the south loop at 5 Mile last Saturday and it was pretty soupy, but stuff north of the highway seemed pretty dry. Anybody been out that way this week? I guess last week that whole area between Lehi and Tooele was under some high pressure and it stayed around 30 degrees, but it was pretty warm in SLC this week.

I suppose the question I'm asking is, does anybody know if it's dry enough to make a day of it at 5 Mile on Saturday without spending an hour washing my bike in the dark when I get home?

Dry, Wet, Gooey, Dusty, just get out there and RIDE... Oh, and buy a pressure washer. 😢