Sign in to follow this  

Pm Refugee's

Who all are PlanetMinis Refugee's on the run from the drama? If you are from PM post here with your PM name and your real name....o yah guys, i still like PM and will continue to go there, but i think everyone agrees, the drama is building over there.....

well, i am PimpinRacer469 on Pm

My name is Doug, I have a problem, i know to much about 50's and dont even have one 😢 hehe

woah, that sounded like a Alcoholics Anonymous indroduction LMAO

Im from planetminis.......i never really got cought up in all the drama but with all the people leaving i felt it was time to join another site.

Im 3rdgearpinned on PM

My name is Jason.

well i see what happened now and i think that is B/S but im kickstand13 in planetminis

I have been here for a while. Never really stopped by after Pm. I'm sure you know who I am considering I'm a mod.

-#92 Jordan

I'm Robbrt on the other side. I sold out, no more 50's for me,strictly mid-sized now, but I do occasionally still lurk over there, I just posted my BBR TTR bike for sale over there w/ no problems....so far.

See ya, Robbrt

I logged into PM today...and sat there waiting for the page to load..YAY. I come here or anyother site and it loads right up. Any of you have that problem at PM?