Sign in to follow this  

Pm Refugee's

Who all are PlanetMinis Refugee's on the run from the drama? If you are from PM post here with your PM name and your real name....o yah guys, i still like PM and will continue to go there, but i think everyone agrees, the drama is building over there.....

well, i am PimpinRacer469 on Pm

My name is Doug, I have a problem, i know to much about 50's and dont even have one hehe

woah, that sounded like a Alcoholics Anonymous indroduction LMAO

WOW you got banned for that? I mean I realize it sent a lot of people here (including me) but godamn why didnt they just delete it like they do every other post these days. That site is goin to sh!t and I think it's hillarious. There arent even any message boards up now.

im from planetminis too, i just got tierd of everything going on over there so i came here!

late,

phatfiddy 😢

You were not banned only for starting that thread. Just to clear it up. There was always trouble following you around. You talk a lot of crap but you don't even own a 50.

As for the boards being down... Yes they are down at the current time but they will be up again. We are in the middle of some changes to help continue with the Pm we all love.

I posted the fact he doesn't have a bike because he talked a lot of crap. A lot of fights started where he was involved. Some even had to do with the fact he didn't have a 50. That's all I'm saying. It's done. I don't want to fight about it. I see your point but we had reasons.

PM is goin from something I couldnt stay off of to something that I rarely feel like going to. TT needs some more fiddy fans to make the forums more exciting cus this site seems to be run perfectly.

That is pretty crappy yall banned Pimpin, he may have started stuff sometimes and might not have a 50, but he sure as hell does have alot of knowledge of stuff and I have been noticing that alot lately. Theres been quite a few times lately where I found a thread over here that I was going to help but he beat me to it with the info lol. Thats especialy BS if Nick banned him just for posting about TT, if people were going to leave, they are going to leave whether or not another site is suggest regardless. Anyways Ill get off my soapbox, and I do hope that PM turns for the better, and maybe become more like TT, as there really isnt anywhere that runs as smoothly as this site.

Something I noticed from this site is people are more mature. There are not people acting like 5 year olds on this site. I am not pointing at anyone in general. Just seems there was a lot of whining on Pm and that is the reason for the changes. This site is ran well and everything stays civil. That is the ultimate goal for Pm as well. If you didn't see the note, Nick will be the only one making deletes/ locks on Pm for the most part. We will continue to be mods but we report more to Nick. This will help keep everythng congruent with one outline. We will also have a suggestion board to get ideas, concepts, etc. from the members. We're trying to make it right. From Nick and the rest of us...Sorry for any toes being stepped on and we'll try our best to get somewhere we can all enjoy.

If Pm can start out on a clean slate so can Pimpin. I think its childish to ban him if you says he starts trouble yet, highlittleboi flaunts drug ussage and mocks things that people say. That kid is a smartass. Atleast Pimpin knows about 50's, how they work, prices for parts, and more. Threads get locked or deleted and you all say its mostly becuase of low bandwith. WHY DONT YOU DLETE ALL 50 OF FIVE0ADDICTS picture albums. DUH! We have 2000+ members and only about 150 post..not even. Delete the ones that havnt posted in over 5 months. Let them re-register if they wanna post again.

Although, im totally with Nick and the mods, i still dont agree with some of the things that are happening. Chet pointed out the thread locking/deliting sutuation and now Pm is closed. Everyone always complained about the threads getting locked or deleted and we were just ignored. Buy now that somone liek Chet pointed it out....we all have to hear about it. Im not bashing Chet, hes a good guy and i highly agree with him. But if you guys would have listend to us in the beginning none if this would have happend.

Ehh...i dont feel i should erase all of this but i hope i dont get banned from Pm. This is just my 2 cents

I just want to see PM go in the right direction and do hope Nick and you guys get things going right Cycle.

I don't know if you were paying attention but we WERE on low bandwidth. That problem has been fixed because of the new server... highlittleboi and mxbilly have got pm's about their behavior... By the way, pimpinracer is being let back on the boards. Everyone's concerns are being addressed and this is why there will be a suggestion board now.

Sounds good, glad yall are letting Pimpin back, but I think you can go ahead and ban Highlittleboi lol.