Sign in to follow this  

Best deal going!

Colorado trying to make getting a dirtbike title harder or just messing with a deaf man. I had a secret weapon though. He's named Eddie Siseneros, and he's as honest as the day is long. I got back my papers to late to get the plates till Monday. I have a feeling they will go through now like crap trough a goose. I just wanted you all to know if you have the occassion to do business with Eddie or better known as burned to not be hesitant to do so. He's a breath of fresh air in this business. You get what he says and it works to perfection. I'm a 100% satidified customer. prairiedawg 😢😢😢😢😢🤣

Yep I wouldn't hesitate to do bussiness with BURNED. Hell even work I could do myself I might get him to do if I lived in Colorado. I wish I did as I would trust him to work on my bike and I can't say that about many mechanics.

Yea I don't think I would be still here on TT If it wasn't for Eddies never ending source of great info......that also goes for Noble and Bronco, we have it made !!! 😢😢😢😢😢🤣

Yup, that Eddie dude is alright 😢

You old-timers remember when he tried to leave?!?! 😢

I do, I had to drive down to Denver, with a trailer load of Rolling Rock in tow! That was a long night, but I think I finally helped Eddie realize that for the greater human good (and the promise of more Rolling Rock) he should stay! :D😢😢😢😢😢

🤣 to all, and happy holidays! And Thanks Eddie, you da man!

bribery always works. 😢

Who is Eddie ?! 😢

I GOT BURNED ON THE 1st Day I CAME TO TT....

ARRRRGH 😢😢🤣

But the Eddie taught me about Esnipe. 😢

I agree. BNB (Burned, Noble and Bronco) are the best!!and why I've developed an addiction to this site. While they are the most notable, there are many others on TT that have offered valuable insight too. 😢

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone. Ride safely. 😢

Paul

Eddie has helped me numerous times...too many to count. 😢

I have to also take my hat off to BURNED.I also learned the hard way about

e-snipe also.But in reality hes taught me alot through his postings! 😢

😢

You're like, what.. number 19 on the list of people outbid by Eddie and left wondering "&%$#@! just happened?". 😢

I agree, this forum wouldn't be much without the DRZ nerds. 😢😢

i didnt know i had such a esnipe fan club. 😢😢

i should be the one thanking george.the sale was quick and easy.

it worked out well for both of us.i freed up some cash flow for crf mods and george got a killer bike.

i rarely sell my bikes,and wouldnt have let it go to just anyone.

i know george will love,care and repsect it. 😢

i have already recieved a few "holy crap this thing is fast" emails from him. 😢

from me and the crf to you george. 😢

CRF

Quote:

Originally Posted by gcvt

You old-timers remember when he tried to leave?!?!

Go back a little further. Remember the ruckus over Burned"s " Junk " signiture ? Funny stuff. I read most of the posts but don"t realy contribute much. I"m at the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to being smart. Too many others guys who know what they are talking about. Hats off to those guys . You know who you are. 😢