Sign in to follow this  

AZ this April...

OK...I have 2 confirmed riders and room for 2 more to go to AZ and ride for 4 days from Fpuntain Hills to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon...We have a chase truck, lodging, meals, fuel...back up bikes. You just need to bring your own bike and gear, chip in on the cost and away we go...

Anyone interested please let me know ASAP. It's 95% trail, little bit of highway to connect from trail to trail...very limited. Trail is some good single track and sand on day one, then mostly fire roads and jeep trails the remaining days. Any average B rider or good C rider could handle this. You'll want to bring a lot of film because you will see a lot of the outback of AZ...areas the tourist can't get to.

Quick update...Looks like we are going to be taping an episode of Off-Road Extreme on this trip.

I'm hosting a new TV show that will air throughout the Midwest...Eastern Iowa, parts of Wi, parts of MN and possibly parts of Ill called Off-Road Extreme. I'll be going out on everything from Monster Trucks to 50cc trail bikes. If it goes off-road, I'm going to talk about it. My test riders for new bikes and quads are every day riders...You will not see RC testing a Suzuki with only good things to say about it. Real riding tests with real everyday riders. Also going to feature some good riding areas...showing real riding. None of this 5 MPH junk you see on TV now...real riding that is done safely and with common sense. Also trying to work with BRC and AMA on laws and regulations...etc...how we can help...etc.

Cool! 😢 Who do you work for? What network will it be airing on? You can tape a lot of us guys (BCC) if you need a series of videos on bloopers and how not to ride correctly. 😢

OK...I have 2 confirmed riders and room for 2 more to go to AZ and ride for 4 days from Fpuntain Hills to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon...We have a chase truck, lodging, meals, fuel...back up bikes. You just need to bring your own bike and gear, chip in on the cost and away we go...

Anyone interested please let me know ASAP. It's 95% trail, little bit of highway to connect from trail to trail...very limited. Trail is some good single track and sand on day one, then mostly fire roads and jeep trails the remaining days. Any average B rider or good C rider could handle this. You'll want to bring a lot of film because you will see a lot of the outback of AZ...areas the tourist can't get to.

Does the bike need to be plated 😢 if not count me in 😢

FOOOOOOOOOOOOR SUUUUUUUUURE 😢😢😢

Yes...bikes have to run with plates...I just go to a dealer and borrow a plate. Need to have a head/tail lights.