Sign in to follow this  

How can I get these plastics?

http://predator.bikepics.com/pics/honda-xr250-04-bikepics-167044.jpg

This is the Japanese 04 or 05 xr250. I want these tank and shrouds. Ya, I know "fake shrouds" don't abuse me too bad. Any Ideas on how to get them? It would just be nice to have a xr250 that does not look the same as everyone elses. Is there any good pics out there of any other xr's with diff. plastics? Like cr fenders etc......... Yes, I know about the Aloop kit.

There is an A-Loop thread close to the top right now...check it out.

http://predator.bikepics.com/pics/honda-xr250-04-bikepics-167044.jpg

This is the Japanese 04 or 05 xr250. I want these tank and shrouds. Ya, I know "fake shrouds" don't abuse me too bad. Any Ideas on how to get them? It would just be nice to have a xr250 that does not look the same as everyone elses. Is there any good pics out there of any other xr's with diff. plastics? Like cr fenders etc......... Yes, I know about the Aloop kit.

hell i want the whole bike 😢 looks like it has an electric leg and is street legal 😢

That there, is what should have happend to the xr250/400 in the us. 😢😢

Is that bike electric start and are those inverted forks? Damn! I haven't quite figured out the draw people have toward radiator shrouds on air-cooled bikes, but the rest has my vote.

Is that bike electric start and are those inverted forks? Damn! I haven't quite figured out the draw people have toward radiator shrouds on air-cooled bikes, but the rest has my vote.

Pretend it draws in air to cool the oil in the oil tank. 😢

The oil tank actually does help cool the oil.

Good luck trying to get those plastics. I have emailed countless Honda dealers in Japan and even found a Japanese motorbike importer who has contacts at the shops in Japan and have yet to get a response. Hell it was like pulling teeth trying to buy some 17" Excels when I took a trip to Tokyo. BUT........Brazil and Australia also have that model of XR250. So there might be hope. I'll just go the easy route and buy the A-Loop kit.

Its all about who you know bro 😢

I am 100% confident if I want one he can get me one.

MAR - iam interested in a set also - let me know 😢

jeff 😢