Sign in to follow this  

what type of riding?

Just wondering what type of riding everyone does with their blue machines.Me, I ride trails mostly and mx in the near future. 😢

Trail guy 100% however I was up in denver (for work) this weekend and Sat and watched at a Bad A$$ track in berthoud CO.

MX forever man. Don't get to do much trail riding. Can't say I'd turn down a day in a pit. As long as I get to ride my little blue thumper. I'm happy. 😢

Mx 90%, but I love to trail ride if I have the opportunity. The beauty of a 250F is it does great at both.

80% trails (cross country) / 20% mx. I used to be a moto guy, but I burned out. So, I went back to my roots, riding in the woods.

As stated earlier though... thankfully the 250F is good at both, and lets face it, any day spent on the bike is a good day.

~Tex

'05 YZF

'04 RMZ

I'm about 50/50 these days. Most of my mx time is for track practice days, since I'm no Carmichael, much to my dismay. Getting closer and closer every ride though. I have yet to get the 250F in the woods though. The plated 400F does well enough for me there. But then again i just picked up the 250F about a month ago and I love it. Doesn't need a thing to be competitive.