Sign in to follow this  

Exhaust Questions on a 04 DRZ 400E

Hey I have an 04 DRZ 400E. I'm looking at getting an exhaust and rejetting it. Questions I have is I found a decent deal on a Yosh exhaust that is coming off a 01 DRZ 400S. Will the exhaust work on my 400E even though it was on a 400S? I'm new to all this (I do downhill mountain biking) so the whole engine/exhaust thing is new to me! Thanks for any help.

11 views and no one can help? Come on someone on here has to know something... 😢

Have you done a search on the forum for this yet? This has been discussed a few times. I have the full yosh on my E bike and love it. 😢 If this is system is off an S model, I beleive the rear mount is different, because of the rear pegs on an S model. You may have to make a bracket. I am not sure about the headpipe flange :confused:Good luck

A little testy..............................It wont bolt right up but as dino stated it can be done. The exhast flange fits fine.

11 views and no one can help? Come on someone on here has to know something... 😢

posted at 11:02 PM ,, then back again at 03:47 Am,, and upset you don't have an answer 😢

You want 24/7 service,, call up TT owners and give um the money to hire someone,,,,,like ME 😢 . I'll quit my other job,, and do this full time 😢

Meanwhile in realityville......

Yes it will fit, all but the mentioned mid pipe mount. The S model mounts though the right rear foot peg,, of which the E has none,.. You'll need to make that work. Every thing else should fit,, and there is no difference performance wise from one pipe to the other 😢

Thank you everyone. I did do a search on the fourm but it only got me more confused. I have an 04 CALIFORNIA DRZ 400E and I guess that it is the same as the 49 other states DRZ 400S. It's thoroughly confuzing!! 😢

Thank you everyone. I did do a search on the fourm but it only got me more confused. I have an 04 CALIFORNIA DRZ 400E and I guess that it is the same as the 49 other states DRZ 400S. It's thoroughly confuzing!! 😢

Not completely

The CA E seems to be part S, and Part E, and a little CA E only.

Carb wise, it's got the S BSR36

Compression is S, with the three ply base gasket

Cam wise, I've read there are CA E only

Chassis wise, it's all E

Have you done a search on the forum for this yet? This has been discussed a few times.

😢😢😢😢😢🤣:D🤣