Sign in to follow this  

Yamaha Dealers - WR250F

Hi

I live in the UK and i'm currently searching for a WR250F 2003 or newer. They charge alot for one over here i.e £4500 or $8100 for a 2003!, so was wondering if anyone knows any good dealers who will ship to the UK.

It can be a yamaha dealer, or any shop who will sell a wr250f 2003 or newer, and who would be able to ship to me in the UK.

I'm sure this way is still cheaper than buying one over here, also the USA and Canada spec WR's are far less restricted than the ones avaible to me here.

Thanks

Jim

I know of a place.... Fred's Motorsports which has an 03 WR250F probabily looking to get 6k.... seems like robbery to me, but i'll look into it for you. Also go to the Yamaha website and do the locate a dealer search, maybe you can find one closer to you than in the US.

Yeah, if you could look into that, does the dealer have a website.

The reason why im asking for dealers is that they charge so much over here in the UK, so im wanting to import one from the USA.

So if you know any good yamaha dealers, please list them.

Thanks

I know of a place.... Fred's Motorsports which has an 03 WR250F probabily looking to get 6k.... seems like robbery to me

Agreed.

My buddy and I got a pair of '05s for $5700 (each) OTD from Bert's MegaMall in Covina, but I would not expect better than $5800 for a single bike.

John Burr in Fontana still has a few '03s that he'll let go for a little under $5500 (which I still think is high, but better than $6000).

Of course, shipping to the UK is going to be killer, and you'd have to factor in that these would be California bikes with California jetting, so you'll need to factor in the cost of a re-jet and the time to cut the grey wire and open up the throttle stop.

I just got my 2005 WR250F from a dealer in Atlanta Georgia area for $5450 out the door (no tax, no dealer prep, no paperwork charges). For that kind of money...it is worth going with a new bike. The name of the dealership is "Yamaha-Suzuki-Kawasaki of Canton" phone number 7704793340. Salesman's name was Jerry...nice guy and good dealership.

I don't know how they would handle an overseas shipment, but if you made the arrangements, I would think Atlanta would be a pretty good place because it is a major Air Terminal Hub. Good luck in your search-

Cidgrad130

They sound to be a good dealer.

Do they have a website cidgrad130 or an email address?

If so please reply to this thread with it.

Thanks