Sign in to follow this  

Dustee headin' to "The Valley of the Sun"

Will be in town on the 23rd (Chandler area) Have one ride on the 24th set....Mesquito Creek and a few others (tony tell us where we are ridin ............please) 😢 like to meet some fellow tt'ers and Arizona riders and do some Exploring 😢 Heading back on the 30th..........look forward to some new place with new faces!

Dustee.......... 😢

Rode with "Glen" from Chandler in San Diego over Thanksgiving at Corral Cyn.........Glen are you out there.........Have to go lookup your handle 😢

We're going to hit the Tonto National forest loops o plenty....

a) Sycamore to North of Bartlett...

😢 West of Barlett from cave creek road (So Dustee can pick out his new custom in North Scottsdale) 😢

c) Saguro lake up to four peaks around Roosevelt etc..

Were working out of the chandler area near stellar Airpark...

I am new to a bunch of these rides and we're just using the FS map, so Dustee could get more bang from his buck with a better quide!

DUSTEE, Take the helmet cam for us poor folk who only dream of riding in AZ!!

Have a blast and be safe!! 😢

Well I'm here. I rode today with Mesquito Creek, 426inaz, and Matt. Rode Sycamore Creek area, did a little bit of everything. The scenery is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. So far so good. 😢 Saddog, got you some awsome helmet cam stuff from the big AZ. Merry Christmas to all my fellow TTers. 😢

Had a good time with Dustee, Mesquito Creek and Matt today.That was a good ride.

Let's do it again next week before you head out.

Later,

Eric

Hope your havin' fun out there Woody, I want to see pics posted when you get back! 😢

rode yesterday southeast of Apache juction.........staged at a bombing range and headed out....best ride of my life!! the ride had everything you could want in a ride.....the views were awesome......wanna thank Mesquito Creek for the 2 tours and the hospitality 😢😢

sore......................did some wild rock climbing..... wanna hit the trails two more time while here...... glen.........bikebreacker can u ride on tues 😢😢😢 having WAY to much fun!

rode yesterday southeast of Apache juction.........staged at a bombing range and headed out....best ride of my life!! the ride had everything you could want in a ride.....the views were awesome......wanna thank Mesquito Creek for the 2 tours and the hospitality 😢😢

sore......................did some wild rock climbing..... wanna hit the trails two more time while here...... glen.........bikebreacker can u ride on tues🤣😢😢 having WAY to much fun!

Sound like you rode out at Florence Junction. 😢

That's a nice place. MILES and MILES of doubletrack.

Tons of rockcrawling trails out there.

Dustee, You still up for a ride on Thursday?

Well we are back from the BIG AZ........ Had a great time!!! It seems to me that this place is truly dirt bike heaven...... 😢 Got three rides in with the az boyz...... Great people!!! pretty much coved all of the riding disciplines...... 😢 .. Single track,Two track, water, rock, fire roads, washes,mud Hill climbs ETC................. Got some wild weather..rode around some "flash flood" areas, some serious amount of water....lots of puddle jumping! Thanks to all That rode with me and thanks for the tour! 😢😢😢🤣

az00081.jpg

az00056.jpg

az00004.jpg

az00010.jpg

az00026.jpg

az00054.jpg

az00005.jpg

az00069.jpg

az00038.jpg

az00003.jpg

az00019.jpg

az00007.jpg

😢 Great pics chief... Looks like the contions we had up in the high desert today!!! Traction everywhere!! Welcome back. 😢

WoW!! Killer shots.

I love shot 54 front wheel up with a little style. Great Sky and Color. Props to all involved looks like a great place to ride.

Here are a couple more pics from my camera to add to Dustee's.

Here is a pic of our normally dry Sycamore Creek.

Sycamore%2012-30-04.JPG

Nice jump shot (for me).

Rolls December 2004 (41ab).JPG

Nice shots. You rockin' trials tires now, Woody? 😢

Nice shots. You rockin' trials tires now, Woody? 😢

That's a Big 10-4...........The trials tires are great! Got over 500 miles on them now and that still look new..........They hook up great, they are soft on rocky rutted stuff, I think for rocky trail riding like Rowher ,Gorman ,Big Bear etc they are a winner....front tire does not like Mud (clay) and the really deep sand on the rear( they also do well on the Ice!) I give them a double thumbs up.......I think we are going to get 1500-2000 miles on them

😢

Woody 😢