Sign in to follow this  

Got a TT-R 250 yesterday!

I'd been looking round for some months for a TT-R as a second bike. (Main bike is a Honda Transalp)

And I finally came across a good one.

It's a 94 model Open Enduro model, 20K miles, superb condition and totally standard apart from Renthal bars.

So here it is:

ttr1.jpg

ttr2.jpg

ttr3.jpg

ttr4.jpg

What do you think guys? 😢

that looks sweet.what kind of rims and tires are those.i dual sported my 04 ttr,and i wanted colored rims and or hubs but culdent seem to make it happen.i got 2did rims off e bay and rest from dealer.i wanted an extra set of rims that i put dot approved tires on,i have mich. baja,they look like my off road ones,i think urs look better for street.

Everything on there is bog standard except the Renthal bars.

I'm not sure what tyres are on there tbh....but they're a Trials set.

I better check them out today.

Didn't you guys get the Open Enduro model then?

I think that 99 was the first year that ttr 250 was available in the states. At least I haven't seen any older ones. From the looks of it doesn't seem like much has changed over the years.

Yamaha stopped officially importing them into the UK in the mid 90's cos they didn't sell due to the high price that they were.

So like most of them here this one's a European import, brought into the UK in 2001.

That's why it looks so good TBH....only had 3 years of the dismal British climate.