Sign in to follow this  

Going back to the dark side

Well here is what is survived my last ebay sale, I got rid of my clarke tank and shrouds, my UFO tail section and this is where I start from. I'm going to stick with the stock head light all other light lenses will be clear with amber bulbs. I'm holding out until after xmas to start spending. I am going to stay with yellow fenders, I'm not sure what color tank I'm going with yet, I'm leaning to a IMS 3.2 in natural, the acerbis hand guards are going too, I like the cycra units better.

Many mods to come!! 😢

My SM 1

My SM 2

My SM 3

Burned's awesome wheel offset allows a 160 Avon to fit perfectly!! 😢

Rear Wheel

All I can say is WOW you have a way to make bikes into works of art! I love your crf and your drz, can't wait to see how it all turns out! 😢😢

Thanks Rockchucker and Eddie,

Both of you have great looking rides too!! 😢

I plan to go for some more power this year also along with the face lift, I'm scavenging around the dealership that I work at for an FCR and will be ordering some hot cams and perhaps a bigger bore cyl and piston in the near future too!

My CRF has gone back to dirt duty for now, but I'm not ruling out another set of 17's for that bike too. The race series in my area has announced some Saturday night and Sunday day races. I still have the Supermoto race bug in me BIG TIME!! 😢