426 id

Hi i have a Yam YZ426F circa 2002, i want to road register it and have been told by my local licensing office that i need an official Yamahe letter to varify what year the bike is!! how (where) do i get such a letter? any ideas guys?

PS i live in UK.

thanx Karl

To do that in the States you just send the original bill of sale to the state licence bureau and they send you a title back. Then you have to go about getting it inspected for street use. I would start at your local Yamaha dealer and go from there. :cry:

Karl, ring yamaha uk, or theres a place called classic motorcycles in manchester they might help, sorry not got there number.

Look at the 10th digit of the VIN. Should be a "2" for an 2002 bike.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now