What is my WR450 -04 worth?

I got a brand new WR450 - 04 back in August and I did some minor mod's on it, rejet the main, took out the snorkel, changed the exhaust insert, change the handlebars and added bark busters. Then I rode it ince (9 miles) and I do not think I will get time to ride it at all in the spring. :cry:

So with this in mind I will probably try to sell it to someone local in Cleveland, Ohio, but what can I ask for it? :cry:

I hope you guys can give me some idea on what is fair, and would get it sold.

Mats

I know this isn't what you were looking for, but what would you pay for it, assuming that you didn't personally know the seller (yourself) or their (your) maintenence habbits? :cry:

I'd give you around $3,500.00 for it. :cry:

That's the thing, I have no idea what it's worth = I do not know what I would pay for it.

My guess would have been that the value of it is around $4K. (may the $3.5K is it Drew, who knows)

I think I will ask the local dealer if the can sell it for me, that way I do not have to hagle with someone on the price.

Mats

Just checked the blue book,

Trade in, just shy of $3.6K

Sell to consumer, just shy of $5.0K

Think I will advertise it for $4.0 and see what the interest is,,, where is the best place to sell it?? e-bay?

Mats

Just checked the blue book,

Trade in, just shy of $3.6K

Sell to consumer, just shy of $5.0K

Think I will advertise it for $4.0 and see what the interest is,,, where is the best place to sell it?? e-bay?

Mats

$4500 would be a good starting point if it has only 9 miles, its like new. Its definitly woth more. I'd check the cycle trader, find them as http://www.cycletrader.com and just look for bikes like yours, condition, miles and sree what they are selling them for.

why did you buy it?

I just bought an '03 model with 350 miles on it a couple months ago and paid $4000 from a dealer. I saw them listed anywhere from $3700-$4500 when I was looking. I'd say for a like new '04 you could get between $4,500-$5,000. Dealers would be asking around $5,500.

--Matt.

change the throttle stop if u havent already it will go a lot better if someone test rides it :cry:

Dealers were last seen selling brand new 04's for $5500. So, price it fairly. Take some pics, put it on e-bay, and see what happens. A dealer may charge anywhere from 10-20% consignment. I'll give you $3600.00

Forgot that part, I did also change the stop to the YZ screw. :cry:

aren't texans communist? :cry:

where im from a "new/used" bike like that is worth about $6500 cdn ($5,409.93 USD as of dec31st 2004)

my 04 looks like a 99 its so hammered :cry: i will trade you :cry: